1. Am I eligible for in home physician visits?
If you have difficulty getting to a doctor’s office, then in home healthcare visits are likely covered in the same manner as a regular visit to an office based physician.
2. What insurance do you accept?
We accept Medicare and most other private insurances. Private pay options are also available.
3. How much does a VVP house call cost?
We accept Medicare and most insurance for VVP house calls. Deductibles or co-payments required for medical services are handled in the same way as a trip to a physician’s office.
4. Do you take Medicaid or Medi-CAL?
We do not take straight Medicaid or Medi-CAL without any other insurance.
5. Do you take private pay patients?
Yes, we do accept private pay patients. Please contact our office for further details.
6. How quickly can a doctor visit?
During weekdays every attempt is made to visit patient within 24-48 hours. Please Contact Us to request a visit.
7. Is in home care offered on the weekend?
Ordinarily the house call doctor makes visits Monday thru Friday.
8. How often do home doctors come out to visit?
Your health care needs will determine house call frequency. If you are sick and experiencing issues, your doctor will see you more often and when necessary the VVP team will admit you and see you daily in the hospital.
9. What if I need an urgent house call?
Our mobile healthcare services prevent many urgent needs by seeing patients on an appropriate follow-up basis. When needed, we can usually get to your home for urgent needs with 24-48 hours.
10. What mobile healthcare services do you offer?
We offer basically the same health care services you would receive in a doctor’s office setting including physical examinations, laboratory services, diagnostic testing and mobile x-ray.*
11. What if I have to go to the hospital?
Valley Visiting Physicians team will follow you to the hospital or nursing home for continuation of care.
12. What are the in home care doctor hours?
The in home care doctor hours are Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
13. Will I see the same doctor on each house call?
We make every effort to send the same doctor to visit you for each house call.
14. Can I still see my regular doctor?
Valley Visiting Physicians can either augment services in conjunction with your regular physician or we can assume services as your Primary Care Physician.
15. What if I need to contact my doctor after hours?
After hours, we have an on-call service that is available to for all emergencies or access to the health care provider.
16. Do you come out for emergency visits?
Please contact us at any time to schedule a regular or follow up visit. However, if it is a life threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the emergency room.
17. Do you take HMO Patients?
We do not accept HMO patients for home visits, however you can call and make private pay arrangements with us. Call Dr. Rupi Mann’s office at 760-770-7600 for further options.
*For X-Ray and Ultrasound services, 3rd Party Charges May Apply.